Many times we find ourselves stressing about a meeting, an event, a conversation or even making it on time somewhere. Later we find out we stressed for no reason. Yet this stress may have caused us to be inefficient, ineffective, or off the mark. Our 1 hour sessions are designed to transform your perspective so that you can make the most out of what is in front of you. We can be our own worst enemy or obstacle to getting what we want. Instead of going into a meeting from a place of worry, doubt or fear you will go in confident, present and clear.
What to expect
- 1. Services: Your hour-long coaching/training sessions are designed to help you learn new skills, strategies and tools in order to make significant healthy, and sustainable behavior changes. I recommend making a (1) one hour, weekly commitment for (3) months or spread out over a longer period of time to meet your needs. Upon completion, we will re-evaluate your needs. I will assist you by listening and offering nonjudgmental feedback, thinking through decisions, and asking powerful questions to gain clarity. I will support you by offering accountability, affirmation and an action plan through your implementation phase in order to help you achieve your goals for life, health or work.. As the client, you will set the agenda for our coaching/training conversations although, if you ask for my input, I will be glad to provide it. Responsibility Coaching does not offer any guarantee of success, but testimonials are strong for personal success, happiness and positivity. As part of taking responsibility for your own well-being, you will be evaluating your own progress and I will offer my feedback whenever you want. The schedule of coaching sessions, and duration of coaching sessions will be arranged to honor your needs.
- 2. Fees and Payment Procedures: 10thlettter consultation fees are to be paid prior to completion of coaching/training session unless other arrangements have been set forth before the initial coaching session. If payment is more than two weeks overdue, an automatic payment will be made using the client’s credit card which is on-file with me. This arrangement continues as long as you retain me as your coach. An invoice will personally be provided following the completion of each coaching/training session and sent via e-mail when requested.
- 3. Cancellations: Cancelled or missed sessions occasionally occur in any on-going coaching relationship. If you need to cancel or change the time of a coaching session I will need 24 hours notice in order to not charge you for the session. With advance notice of more than 24 hours you will not be charged and I will make every effort to reschedule with you. If I need to reschedule a session with you because of illness, travel, or emergency, I will make every effort to give you adequate notice to reschedule with you.
- 4. Taking Breaks and Termination: Sometimes it is useful to take a break from regular coaching/training sessions. Should this need arise, we will discuss the purpose the break will fulfill and determine the timing for it, honoring what can best serve your goals. All coaching/training relationships must end at some point. Either of us may end our Responsibility Coaching relationship at any time with one (1) week written or verbal notice. I will offer you support in all the phases of your work with me as a coach, including the time around our ending process. Several days notice allows you to leave well and having experienced completion.
- 5. Confidentiality: I protect the confidentiality with all my clients. I will only release information about our work together with your written permission. To the maximum extent allowable by law, I will not release any identifying information about you or our work together without your express permission. Mentors with whom I periodically seek consultations are also subject to these confidentiality parameters.
- 6. Definition and Limits of Coaching: My Responsibility Coaching services are intended for healthy, well-functioning individuals who want to take action and make behavior changes in the service of their goals for life, relationships, well-being, health or work. Should some of your needs go beyond what coaching provides or what I have expertise to assist you with, I will help you find useful resources for addressing these needs, usually an adjunct to our work.
- 7. Nondisclosure and Intellectual Property: I will not voluntarily communicate your future plans, business strategy, customer information, or financial information to any other third party. To protect my intellectual property and the intellectual property of other coaching/training resources I might provide you with, you agree not to disperse or reuse the coaching/training materials, I may give you, unless you have my written permission and/or the written permission of the source of that intellectual property.